[TechAssist] Re: Neen Magnavox Part Info

  • From: GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:32:06 EDT

Thanks Jim for your reply. This set is a Magnavox
Mod.#TS2574C101,Ch.#25B800-7562. On back of the regulator IC are the #s
STRF6514 & SK7908 .Hope this helps  Thanks again for any help.   GOW TV
ServiceIn a message dated Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:36:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This chassis is used in many different models and has more than one
> regulator, please supply the model number and the ref # for the part you
> need a p/n for and I'll be happy to look it up for you.
> Jim Myers
> jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.