[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic for Wards JSA12686 manu 1986 please.

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:52:08 +0000

I had an Emerson with that Ul code that was hit by lighting it was an '89
set and had a hitachi tube,mitubishi cpu, and Toshiba jungle. Pretty much an
anamyous hogepoge of generic componets. That one was a 5V regulator and
Zero-set the IC's.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: John Mielke <maintv2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Need schematic for Wards JSA12686 manu 1986
please.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:32:09 -0600

The Date of manufacture is 1986, the UL # is 843T which I show as being
Soundesign which didn't make much sense to me, however it has a Toshiba
picture tube. I do not see a chassis nuber on it and it is not anything
I recognize.  It has a main chassis with the power supply being on a
seperate board.  John.

Peter oliver wrote:
 > A chassis #, UL #, year would be helpful..... Since wards sets were made
by
 > a number of diffent manufactures ie Zenith, RCA, Sharp, Orion.....
 >
 > Peter Oliver
 > Tucson Radio TV
 >

 > From: John Mielke <maintv2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 > To: Tech assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 > Subject: [TechAssist] Need schematic for Wards JSA12686 manu 1986 please.
 > Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:21:47 -0600
 >

 > Could someone please send me the vertical section and power supply
 > sections for this set, Wards JSA12686.  It is not listed in Sams.  TIA,
 > John.
 > --
 > John Mielke
 > Main TV
 > Longmont,Co
 > 303 776 6955
 > 303 776 0792  fax
 > maintv2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 >    http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
 >    http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
 > ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
 > Submit Repair Tips here:

 > Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!
 > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp

 > ***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
 > Submit Repair Tips here:

John Mielke