[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic Toshiba MV13K1R

  • From: Tonys TV <tonys.tv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:19:17 -0700

Hi Barry:
I don't know what William Wyke mean by dxdmxzz...,i believe what you ask for
is the schematic,all those none sense won't help.my mv13k1r is on toshiba
disc,i don't know how to download on to computer to sent it to you,but email
to me what section you are working on,so i can look into it for you.
best regard
Tony @ Tony's tv