[TechAssist] Re: Need schematic Magnavox 20MS13442/17

  • From: "Barry" <foxhole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:38:10 -0500

Hi Jeff,
   I need the power supply. This is the correct model number, there is no
chassis number anywhere on this chinese unit manufactured in May 2004. Also
the component location codes on this model are not the Philips style they
are the traditional codes like R424 etc. Maybe Mag is outsourcing production
on this model.
Thank You,

Barry MacInnes
Television Service Clinic