[TechAssist] Re: Need part ID - Daewoo DTQ-27U4SC FIXED

  • From: "Ohio Consumer Electronics" <samurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:30:13 -0500

No kidding!  1k in the B-line?  I was about to try 1 ohm - glad I didn't,
I'd of probably blown the video output again.  I tried a trick with the
resistor, I used pliers to break away the coating until only the ceramic
core and the spiral resistance material remained.  I could see where it was
open and was able to measure about 500 ohms from each end to where the break
was so that sounds about right.  Let me dig up a 1k and see how it
works...... Yup - works great!     You just saved me from blowing another
output IC.
Thank you!

Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics