[TechAssist] Re: Need info-pwr.circuits-Mitsubishi VS4571

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:36:40 -0500

Lift the plastic cage around the High Voltage transformer and you'll see 2
diodes and 2 resistors by the left front corner facing you. Use an ECG/NTE
552 for the diode and 1.2 ohm 1/2 watt resistor. Been working on one of
these recently that keeps smoking the resistor and diode. Keep getting 33
Vdc off of the supply.

Get back with me on the VERT Power Supply VOLTAGE please. Is it 33V on yours
or 28V????
Tia.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx