[TechAssist] Re: Need info on Service Software

  • From: Tom Sherman <bayside.electronics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:03:07 -0300

Keith, I use Service Attendant. It was developed by  a fellow named Jon
Vardy of Cyber Cove Solutions in Alberta. One benefit of this software
is that it is still supported. Support and development has been
discontinued for Miracle Service, or so I was told. I think it's still
available, but if you have problems with it you're on your own. I have
found Mr. Vardy to be very helpful with any questions I have had about
his software. There is a lot of information and also a free demo
download  at  www.cybercovesolutions.com.
Tom Sherman
Bayside Electronics
Digby, NS