[TechAssist] Re: Need diagram for batt. charger

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:42:58 -0800

I would charge them in series to keep the charging equal since they are
being used that way. The maximum full charge voltage per cell is
approximately 2.17 to 2.2 Volts (varies slightly by design) so will need
39.6 volts capable power supply. Current should be limited to the
recommended charging amount, usually 1/10th the ampere hour rating ( in your
case 7AH or 700ma) for longer life.

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA