[TechAssist] Re: Need a diagram_ Sams 90-2 General Motor Radio Model 986067

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:56:43 -0500

Jim
 Is it tube and vib or tube and audio transistor out or all transistor.
Last viberators were used I think in the 1956 models and tube with audio
O/P transistor used up to about 1960. After that all transistor.
These are basic electronics, tune to a local station and use the scope,
only OEM parts these things used were IF transformers and tuning caps,
everything else generic off the shelf.

Al G