[TechAssist] Re: Need T/a & P/a on Toshiba Model 43H70

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:45:15 -0500

Just did a convergence IC's on this same model yesterday so it's fresh in my
mind!

Yes...it's newer model (Sep 2000) listed on the manual

Really the only module you can pull out easily is the DPC module.

 The hyper module has to have the shield unsoldered to remove it.   The
convergence IC's are mounted to the signal board , so if that's
missing...........

Have him look at the back of it with the rear panel off.  In the center of
the TV have him look for the big heat sink fins......huge on this model !

To the right of that there is the Hyper module and the DPC module standing
vertically side by side.

Most common issues on this set are just convergence problems....so it would
be interesting to see what module he took!

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413