[TechAssist] Need Sony KP61XBR38 "G" board schematic

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist Group" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:35:42 -0500

Make : Sony
Model : KP61XBR38
Chassis : AP
Print Needed : Schematic of the G power supply board

We have received a couple PDF manuals on these BUT all are missing the meat!
Just parts list,alignment & board layouts!

Need to get this set out of here!

If someone could scan a copy from the paper manual we would be most
grateful!

Set was shutting down on power up , we traced problem to G board using
shutdown troubleshooting charts.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beech Tree Lane
Westbrook, CT 06498
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: