[TechAssist] Need RCA AC line filter for CTC169BE2 chassis

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:15:46 -0400

I have a customer who was moving his RCA 35" TV, model# F35050ST, chassis#
CTC169BE2, and his son accidentally broke one of the AC receptacle pins from
the AC cord connector on the rear of the chassis. After researching it for a
part number, I found that it is actually part of the AC line filter (ref#
FL4001), RCA part# 207879 which is NLA. I do not have any scrap chassis here
that I can get one from and was wondering if any of you may have one?

Bob Waterman, CET®
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarm Systems, Inc.
(508)695-7302
(508)695-7769 FAX
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geminitv@xxxxxxx