[TechAssist] Re: Need NLA green CRT, Zenith P/N A-15556-33

  • From: "DALE GOLDSPIEL" <dgoldspiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:07:36 -0500

It is NLA but if you give me the type # on the tube we have a rebuilding co. by
the name of PATX out of Brownsville TX. and for a reasonably price (125.00 -
150.00 including s/h ) will do the rebuilding. They are We have had very
positive results from them.

Dale Goldspiel
800/365-8030  x1426
800/999-3293  Fax
dgoldspiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.tritronicsinc.com
"The past is a guide post not a hitching post"