[TechAssist] Re: Need NAP Part Number?

  • From: "Danny Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:10:31 -0400

Yes, again that 4835-310-57567 does appear to be the correct part number as
Tritronics shows it as a "Tac Switch kit" $1.90 (Replaces 4835 2765 7004)
So, what exactly is the modification? Can you give any more details, I am
curious.  I was hoping it was a simple plug and go part like the original
part. I've been scrapping them out of "junker" sets up until now (all out).
So I needed to order some for stock as I'm sure I'll see a few more of these
repairs in the future and I am out of "junker" sets and the part.

Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx