[TechAssist] Re: Need AIWA Model # NXS-V8000 cd tray

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:53:26 -0700

What about the 4 conductor ribbin cable,....did you check it for continuity
?
Double check your cable hookups,...maybe one of them is installed backwords.
I don't have a manual,..sorry I can't help much more then that.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx