[TechAssist] Re: My new alternate addy (yahoo) email acct foraccepting large pdf files

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:05:24 -0400

Probably, but I unchecked most all the "offers" in the sign up.
They also needed my primary "tjanphyl..."addy so I hope it won't attract
that to my main addy.
After I signed up, someone said Google was offering a gig free!
Oh, well.
I guess I will be getting a hundred "penis enlargement" ads and "work at
home"
Maybe I can combine the two...
;-)
Phil Bader