[TechAssist] My computer 'Fixed'

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:22:12 -0700

I Just wanted to let all of you techs that my computer is fixed and
working great again.I went ahead and replaced the complete power
supply,powered the computer on and there it is,back working again.I went
to a local computer repair shop here in town and the tech there sold me
one for $30.00.It was rated at 350Watts so with the advice given here
that I could use a larger wattage but not lower,I bought it.Thanks to
all of you who gave me the great advice.I use this computer for all my
customer invoicing and really needed asap.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ