[TechAssist] Re: Mozilla Mail Sig file

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:42:05 -0500

I hope you chose Mozilla 1.6, not an earlier version. If you chose 1.7,
remember it is an Alpha, not a final release so there will be a lot of
bugs.

To add a signature file,

- go into mail
- click on EDIT at the top of page
- click on MAIL & NEWSGROUPS ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- in the right hand side of the pane, check ATTACH THIS SIG. FILE. you
chose the location of a txt file which is your sig file.
- then on the left side of the pane, click on COMPOSITION & ADDRESSING
- Note there will be your profile and a LOCAL profile listed. Make sure
you choose settings in your profile.
-in there you choose if you want to quote above or below the original
message, and where you want the sig. file placed.

Hope this helps.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada