[TechAssist] Monivision DM5948S Plus, shrunk picture

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:47:38 -0400

Hello,
I have a service call for this unit, only description is shrunk picture.
This is a unit I am not familiar with, though I do have some servicing
procedures
on this unit, which may be enough.
Has anyone worked on these before that can offer some insight, since the
circuits
are quite different from standard CRT television sets?
Thank you.

Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html