[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi,VS 4571

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:11:15 -0700

Some times the customer does not give us a good discription of the
problem."staticky" could be something arcing
which would show in the pix or it could be snow.
I don't think it would be a bad lytic causing the problem.Maybe an int.tuner
problem.
Hopefully, they have a vcr that you can use to inject external video\audio tru
ext.jacks.
If this works ok,then the tuner would be a very high suspect.Just a thought.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa Grande, AZ