[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi model CS35607

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:53:18 -0600

Dwight,

This sounds like a really great tip, but is useless unless connected to a
symptom.

Please leave the string intact.  Leave prior messages and add yours to
the top.  I understand that AOL makes it difficult.  Some folks here can
help if needed.

Thanks,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:45:48 EST DJones8346@xxxxxxx writes:

> replace ic6f01 part no.264p045040 and install a diode1s2471m with
> the anode
> connected to the anode of d6xa1 and the cathode connected connected
> to the
> cathode of d6f04.dwight
> SUBJECT field to the address above.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!