[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Video Projector Cuts Out

  • From: Cliff Afflick <sgt.cliff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:46:27 -0700

Hi Bill
I would suggest that you wait until you get the go ahead.
Normally the fan motor is bad causing the system to get hot as a result heat
sensor will shut it down.
If and when you get the go change the fan  motor or check the source voltage
.
I did not mean to insult you but as the saying goes you have to prove that
you need help.
Cliff.
Double Zero
Electronics.