[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS60111 Dead as a door nail

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:25:53 -0600

Just wanted all to know that this Mitsubishi VS60111 that we hauled in
was just a case of no remote to my availability. After tips from many
members and schematics,all the start-up voltages and tips to check were
okay. I finally got the exact remote from the manager of the  local
health club only to find that some member or kid( kids playroom TV )
went into the menu and set this projo to no consumer front panel access.
And could only could be accessed by remote which on my initial housecall
was no where to be found. I was irritated in the first place because it
took 15-20 minutes for the front desk to wait on me. So put this one
into your memory banks for the future...........Thanks to all for all
the tips,schematics and support. Tech-Assist is truly a great asset.

                                                       Bill Grabowski
--
Bill Grabowski