[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-5003R Power supply schem. needed

  • From: "Tony S" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:11:08 -0500

We usually change both 47uf 100v caps , both 47uf 50v caps and the 10uf 100v
cap in the primary side of both SMPS transformers. also replace R903 270K
that sometimes opens and the 1k resistor Damon spoke of ,then solder the
heck out of the board. Be careful not to crack any traces from the
components as the traces are very fragile and a mere bump of a component on
the front of the board can cause hours of troubleshooting.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136