[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS4562 PTV No tuner input "A" or "B" ( Externalsare good )

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:35:07 -0800

All the data that i have here on these sets for no sound or video is any
smd`s 4.7 35 volts and also any 47 16 volts.On the sheets that i got on
these they say that these smd`s can cause several different problems with
the mits PTv`s.All the ones that i got listed is from vs582rs up to
vs7071.It also says that if there was any leaky caps on the pip board can
cause traces to erode and break open. hope this can help you.

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.
Canada