[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS4562 PTV No tuner input "A" or "B" ( Externals are good )

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:18:27 -0700

Thanks,...but,...3 replies telling me I have NO tuner voltage, but, nobody
can tell me where the source is. Actually,...there is NO ckt. trace even
tied to the BT pin on the tuner.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx