[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS 6051 Proj.TV

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Leonard, it was the 1meg resistors. I replaced all 4 of them on the blue
and green crt bd. Checked the 2.2ks. Set works fine.  Really appreciate the
help.      Paul
Leonard Caillouet <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:From Mitsubishi:

1. CHECK THE VALUE OF R60H5 AND R60H8 BOTH 1 MEG 1/2W. LOCATED ON BLUE
CRT-PCB BETWEEN VR60A7 (G-2 CONTROL) AND GROUND.

2. CHECK R60G2 2.2 K 1/4 W (G-1 RESISTER) ON THE BLUE CRT PCB.

3. PICTURE HAS HEAVY BLUE OVER CAST WITH RETRACE.CHECK GROUND CONNECTOR
'TZ',ON THE CRT-PCB.

Also, check for coolant leaks.

Leonard Caillouet