[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi V6015R Proj TV (correction)

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:28:32 -0800 (PST)

Model is VS 6015R
Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:This set is infested with gremlins. Original
problem in the customers house was no snd. no picture. Has had every symptom
from no start, to no filament, to picture tubes light but not tuner no sound.
Checked the power supply has 130v for the horiz. and 28v and 12v for the
vertical I/C. Have replaced vertical I/C and lytics in vertical circuit. One
was leaking thought that was the answer. Have replaced the HOT and rung the
flyback xfmr. Have checked esr on lytics in the area of HV Xmr. Have
re-soldered all the heat affected areas. I had the set running with sound and
tuner working. Thought I had found everything. It shut down after about a
minute or two. When I turned it back on it lasted for maybe 30. sec and the
next time it was back to start and shut down. Checked I/C's on all the
heat-sinks for excessive heat.Nothing abnormal. Could use some ideas or similar
experiences. Paul

Paul ,B Central TV&Video Grover Beach Ca.

http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.