[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS31305 Relay clicks on then off.

  • From: Ray Clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Ed, just had surgery so i don't have complete access
to my files(in shop), but i found some ambigous notes.
Don't have the models
1. mitts vert. had to also change the regulator.
2, Cold joint on relay and relay resistor. Clicks but
no power  going thru
3.intermitant dead R959
4. mitts tv vert. problem fix vert. then found cold
joint on HOT Col.
5.mits tv dead after vert. fix. Check all diodes and
res. in vert circuit for shorts.
6.mits tv dead Ic 703 and diodes in that circuit.
I know this is a mishmash of cr-p but that's all I
have access to for now. Overall when the verticle
circuit goes on Mits tv's the set's tend to go into
shutdown. Disconecting the B+ does'nt neccesarally
remove that possibility 'cause of stand by voltages.
Hope some of this makes sense. Good luck.Ray

mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%

> > 20vacation
> > Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and
> select "Login
> > Problems?".
> > Email Archives:

> This Email List is accessible to the general public
> through search engines. Remove:
> http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
> Set Vacation

> Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org  and