[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CS31303 Question about IHVT

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:59:36 -0500

This set came in dead relay clicks filiments lite briefly and set cuts off.  I
can see there is not vert deflection as set is shutting down.  I have no
voltage to the vert IC I have rebuilt this circuit(couple of electro's had
leaked) and while measuring resistance on IHVT (T551) found .4ohms resistance
between pins 3 thru 7, also9 and 10.  Just need to know if this is normal for
this IHVT.  Appreciate the help.   Terry H.

Terry J Hutchison
sony1@xxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.