[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-21RX1 and CS-21SX1

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:07:22 -0400

Art;
    This is the problem on these sets, you change a cap or Q505 plus a
couple of other caps,(in my case) and the set will start working
regular..but tends to keep showing up at your doorstep a couple of weeks
later. I know when I unsoldered a couple of those caps, you got that fishy
smell. I even cleaned the board with alcohol, around that area. But this one
is back again.

-Ed-

art bevilacqua  The above is the reply to your message dated    8/22/02
10:34 PM