[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CK2694c does work with good remote unless a foot away or less

  • From: ray clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

You were right on Al. I had to use some caps with a
higher volt. rating. The remote works fine except
sometimes acts as if one of the buttons (ie. vol} is
being held down once activated. Could this be caused
by using higher voltage caps. Anyway thanks for the
tip. Ray Clarke
--- Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ray
>  Don't recognize the exact set from the mits model,
> would know if I had
> electrohome model. On the model that has the remote
> sensor mounted on a
> seperate pc board with an IC, change all the caps on
> this board.
>
> Al G
>
> ray clarke wrote:
> >
> > Chassis SA1-c94r. will not work with a good remote
> > unless right next to tv. any ideas
> > Ray Clarke
> > Billette TV Howick, Que

> > Yahoo! - We Remember
> > 9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost
> > http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute
> > Submit Repair Tips here:

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com