[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubichi CS-32509 (Zener D961)

  • From: "James M. Knoble" <jmk1938@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:32:56 -0400

I bought one of these and tested it. It zenered at 215 volts. I judge it to
be 1 watt. Original Part No.   264P306050    R2KL
Fax Mitsubishi at    706-654-4299 For price and availibility.

I was working on a CK-32310. The picture tube had an internal short from the
HV Hole to the pins on the base. Pull the socket off and measure(with care)
for 30 KV on the tube pins.   GOOD LUCK

The first thing I found was this diode shorted.The set was shuting down.

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:45:26 -0400, JOSE  R. PANIAGUA wrote
> Do someone know the voltage value of this zener diode.
> The number it has on is R2KL and down 76 or tell me how can I look
> for replacemant or if I have to add some #.(Localisation D961) Thank
> you all. Jose.
>
> Jose R. Paniagua.
> PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service
> breadywater@xxxxxxx