[TechAssist] Re: Mits Vs 4543 Covergence resistors burning

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:32:30 -0800 (PST)

Tom, its been several years since I worked on that model, but if memory serves
me right the electrlytic caps near those ic's need to be changed. Don't
remember value, but they are small in size and value.          Paul
Thomas Woodward <thomas.woodward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Vs- 4543 with Poor convergence

The red IC has been changed the two coils and Two resistors are open
when they are replaced they draw to much current and start to burn.

Parts replaced are

R8w03

L8W01

R8W02