[TechAssist] Mits CS-3515R Shuts down at Power up

  • From: "Tim Poole" <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:15:36 -0500

This set came on with normal display for several minutes when first turned on
then shut down. I replaced the typical caps and regulator in the power supply
and now it shuts down at power up. I can bridge the relay and get a raster but
no display or tuner action when power button is pushed. If anyone has a print
or any experience with this let me know. Thanks in advance, Tim
Tim Poole   tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx
dba A-Mobile TV Shop & Precision TV Service
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
NESDA of OHIO MEMBER
fax 740-694-1032