[TechAssist] Re: Memorex MVT209D AC/DC TV/VCR, No AC operation

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:05:08 -0600

If you mean MVT2090 the manual is on Memorex.com website.  Is it a 9"
AC/DC made about 2 years ago?  There is a new feature on that website,
when you get to the front page of the manual you can choose to download
it in PDF.  That is much more "readable" than the old manuals on the
site.  Once you have the manual you should be able to narrow it down a
little more and if you need more help let me know.   John.

gulftech@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> This set works fine on DC.  Won't power up on AC.  Can hear high-pitched
> squeal from SMPS transformer.
>
> No schematic,  need a schematic of power supply portion, or some ideas,
> please.
>
> TIA,
>

> Ken Smith
> Gulf Technical Services