[TechAssist] Re: Memorex MVT2090 (Correction) AC/DC TV/VCR, No AC operation

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:04:21 -0500

All techs who wish to download Memorex service manuals--

First, thanks to John at Main TV.  Without his help, I wouldn't have been
able to download the manual.

The webpage www.Memorex.com is not easy to navigate.  At least it wasn't
for me.  Once I found the manual, it was usless, until I clicked on the
Adobe download.  I easily downloaded the file on my hard drive for later
use.

If you are interrested, follow the string below.

Regards,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway