[TechAssist] Memorex CD Player Mod.# 9197 Lazar assembly Part # needed.

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:08:05 -0700 (PDT)

Memorex CD Player Mod.# 9197 Lazar assembly Part # needed.

     Seems like I can remember going into Memorex website and getting
schematics and parts list. Can?t do it now or am I navigating it wrong.

    Anyway customer called and I?m not sure he gave the right Mod# I don?t
think he is sure. He said it would not play a CD. He already tried cleaning the
lazar with a store bought CD cleaner and it didn?t help. I quite working on CD
players when you could buy them cheaper than work on them, but this one came
out of he camping trailer. He said he priced one from his trailer dealer and
they wanted $285.00 for a new one. I thought this one might be worth looking
at. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040