[TechAssist] Member Accounts

  • From: Administrator <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 19:32:53 -0400

Hello All,
    We have recently acquired new password software that will be used in
the members area. This software is much more automated than what we were
using. Before if you lost your login info you had to email staff and
request us to send your info. Not any longer because now with this new
software you simply enter your email address and your login info will be
sent to you instantly 24 hours a day.
    I have just in the past few days installed this software and it will
require you to re-register here:
http://www.tech-assist.org/page1.htm . This will improve our services by
cutting down on email requests for lost user/passwords and keep a more
accurate count of our members.
    In a few weeks your old login info will no longer work so you must set
your new information to continue to be able to login to the members area. (
http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html ) .
Also you do NOT need to use your email address as your username . You can
select any username you wish as long as it is not already taken.
Do not reply to this email send any replies to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
  Thanks    J.Knoll

J. Knoll  Administration
www.tech-assist.org