[TechAssist] Magnovox TS3253-C101 32V503-00AA01 cuts out

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:48:39 +0000

Magnovox
TS3253-C101
Chassis 32V503-00AA01

             Problem cuts out.  This set came in dead (actually the customer
gave it to me as they thought the CRT was cracked [there was a bit of white
paint on the neck used to secure the purity magnets]). The set at that time
was dead.... The HOT was blown. Replaced the 2SD1556 with a 2SC4927 which
ran cool. Running the set after about 4 hours it cuts out seems almost like
a loss of sink Once it looked like a vert colapse but really haven seen that
since. Have soddered the Drive transformer on the chassis and on the upright
board. Nothing is Physically sensitive. once the set cuts out if it is
turned off and back on it will run fine the rest of the day. ( I seem to
rember somthing about tunners cauisng odd problems ?????)

Peter OLiver
Tucson Radio TV

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org