[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox model MS2730, chaissis 27F800, lines in picture Manual 7583

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:47:29 -0500

Was the vertical IC defective initially? If so did you replace it with OEM
or generic and what did you use? Have you possibly checked for a bad yoke
(as I have seen a few F8 chassis with bad vertical yokes)?

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms