[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV/VCR CCR132AT02, vertical linearity problem

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:24:01 -0500

Ken;
Did you scope the vertical sinewave, should be a nice clean sawtooth. If the
sinewave has any kind of knee to it, putting in a pot will not bring it to
specs.
If you think you replaced all the associated caps, my look for leaky diodes
in that circuit.
Have had diode problems with Toshiba and Samsung, giving that problem, but
sorry....don't do many Magnavox.

-Ed-
teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS.