[TechAssist] Magnavox TP3267 C101 ch#32z500-7563

  • From: Wallyusmc1@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:38:32 EST

Frank,
Had one yesterday where the set had the same symptoms.  Cure was to re-solder
the Vertical IC.  Five pins had ring-around-the-collar.  Don't understand how
it had full vertical.  Learn something every day, Hopefully.
Walt

Walt Chambers, LtCol, USMC (Ret)
Walt's TV/VCR Service
3753 Mission Avenue, STE 117
Oceanside, CA 92054
Ph 760-966-1213
Fax 760-966-0891
Mailto:wallyusmc1@xxxxxxx

Hi Jorge: That's a new one. Thanks for the tip.Lynns Electronics
lynns@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"It's better to have a sense of humor than no sense at all"