[TechAssist] Magnavox Projo Model 8P6044\chasis PTV810

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:16:19 -0700

Does anyone have any tips on this set for no sound at all.I was at
customer's home last
night and made sure the speakers were on in the main menu.Since it was
kind of late,I
told him I would return today and do some checking.
Maybe somebody has the force program and can find some info there.If it
uses an audio pack,(STK IC) for sound output.can I please get the part #
just in case I have one in stock and can take along with me.  Thanks for
your help in advance.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ