[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Proj. Model 6P5440 W103; Chassis PTV745-AH01. Has a bad "Green Glow" need PTV coolant info.

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:55:25 -0500

David,  we just did an article on this with pics in the Speaker.
http://www.nesda-ohio.com
Click on the Speaker in the left hand navigation panel,  then choose the
quick web version and check pages 8 and 9 for the article.
Ron

Mailto:rpurkhis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
8177 Sturbridge Ct.
Brooksville, FL  34613
Ph and Fax,  352-597-4648