[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox PTV420 AH01 pic.wide/coolant

  • From: George Johnson <geojohn49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:28:11 -0800 (PST)

Tony,
  Philips sells coolant in a 3 pack, enough for 3
tubes. You do one at a time if it is in convergence.
Take out the blue one first, then do convergence
before removing green. Use alcohol to clean out the
gunk. Also a good idea to buy some lint-less paper
wipes to do the cleaning.

                  George-Johnson TV-Weatherly,PA
--- Electronics <Electronics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Magnavox PTV420AH01 .. I need to change the coolant
> in the blue and green
> tube anyone know how much fluid I need to order?
> also the picture is
> slightly wide-I haven't worked on any of these so
> any help greatly
> appreciated.
> -Tony
> Electronics Inc