[TechAssist] Magnavox PROJO, Model PR3952 B101, 1993 model, slow to turn on HV,2 guns cloudy

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:29:21 -0800

I am not familiar with this brand of Projection TV.  The first complaint
is the coolant is cloudy and dusty inside on the blue and green guns.
The red looks like new.  Do I need to get a kit to repair this or can I
replace the fluid without new parts?  What do you guys charge to replace
coolant?

Second problem is the set takes about a minute to come on with HV and
picture.  The volume comes on instantly.  TIA.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx