[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Model ** FP5230 ** Light box?

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:19:34 -0400

Nope, no light box. But, I was looking at one a few months ago. It appears
that a lightbox jig wouldn't be hard to make for those models. That would
allow you to gut the cabinet, and remove the components to the shop.

More hassle than bringing the set in? Maybe.

Good luck

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH