[TechAssist] Magnavox 27D700 service mode

  • From: "Joel Jacobs" <jj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:16:14 -0400

Hello,
I had to replace the flyback in this set and a slew of other parts that it
takes with it.  The instructions that came with the signal processor IC said
I'd have to re adjust the vertical and the vertical centering does need an
adjustment.  The instructions say 06-25-95-STATUS but that does not work.
I've tried 06-25-95-(ALMOST-EVERY-OTHER-BUTTON-ON-THE-REMOTE) to no avail.
I have the customers remote.  I've also tried turning on the set with the
remote and manually but can't seem to get the service mode.  Anyone know the
secret password for this set?  I'd sure like to get it outta here!

Thanks...
Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics
31 Hill Road South