[TechAssist] Re: MX0841 / MX0842 Specs and subbing

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:06:57 +0000

no data appears to be published here is the response I revived:
gentlemen,
these parts are custom design for Sony and the specs are unavailable. We
have asked before and been told by Shindengen that the 3 are not
interchangeable, but I do not have the values or specs on these parts, sorry

Cary Citro
B&D Enterprises
PO Box 460
Main & Liberty St.
Russell, PA 16345

814-757-8300
814-757-5400 fax
www.bdent.com

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] MX0841 / MX0842 Specs and subbing
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:22:34 -0400

I thought I read a discussion on these Sony power supply  parts.

MX0841 and MX0842

Looks like the 0842 is a newer one.

Does anyone have specs on these?

Just got done fixing a KP46C70 which got 220'ed by the power company.and
opened the .1 ohm fusible and shorted the MX0842...........for testing
purposes we put a MX0841 in.  ........works , but definitely want the
MX0842.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street